Ubuntu Kylin OS,know what you want,offer what you need.
As a fast-developing open source community, Ubuntu Kylin welcomes outstanding open source talents to join us, work for open source full-time together, and jointly create the most active open source community!
The latest Linux 5.8 kernel and UKUI 3.0 desktop environment are integrated in the Ubuntu Kylin 20.10 release by default. It fixed a lot of problems in the start menu, file manager, control panel, etc, so as to provide users with a more efficient and stable use experience. Welcome to download and have a try, and give us feedback on your use experience and optimization advices.
UKUI 3.0 is a lightweight desktop environment based on Linux distributions developed by Kylin, and is powered by the Ubuntu Kylin open source operating system by default. Currently, UKUI is available in Debian, Ubuntu, Arch Linux and other international Linux distributions.
The Ubuntu Kylin 20.04 LTS version is equipped with the UKUI 3.0 preview version by default. It has received wide attention and praise from community enthusiasts. It has been downloaded 3 million times. The official website has been continuously improving. A total of nearly 500 updates have been repaired in the 4 months after the release. Let's see what new features will be brought by UKUI 3.1?
- [Recruiting in 2021] Welcome to Ubuntu Kylin Comunity! 2021/01/19
- Ubuntu Kylin 20.10 Version released -- Simple and beautiful, Gorgeous and real 2020/10/23
- UKUI for openEuler released! 2020/10/10
- Preview of new features in UKUI 3.1 2020/09/07
- Ubuntu Kylin 20.04.1 released, more than 418 updates 2020/08/07
- 100-day countdown! Ubuntu Kylin 20.10 release plan! 2020/07/15
- Ubuntu Kylin 19.10 will reach end of life this month 2020/07/10
- Ubuntu Kylin 20.04 LTS continues to improve! Optimize HD screen support, add 6 new applications 2020/07/07