WizNote Selected to Ubuntu Kylin Software Center Successfully
Recently, under the joint efforts and collaboration of WizNote and Ubuntu Kylin team, WizNote Client 2.0 for Linux officially has entered Ubuntu Kylin Software Center. WizNote is not only a note-taking software with cloud services helping users record life and work, but also a collaboration tool sharing information and communicating with others based on data. WizNote provide multiple versions such as Windows, Mac OS, Android, Linux an dso on. All data in the computer, mobile phone, tablet and web pages can be synchronized consistently. In this way, users can record and view valuable information anytime and anywhere. The function and features of WizNote are as follows:
- A brand new way to work cooperatively
- All data in the computer, mobile phone, tablet and web pages can be synchronized consistently.
- WizNote supports multi-level directory and labels. Notes can be organized flexibly.
- @ WizNote, users can store the contents of micro-blog.
- Messages to the WizNote Wechat public account can automatically be saved in WizNote.
- The first note-taking software supporting Markdown Rendering. Support MathJax Rendering.
- Sharing resources within the team conveniently by the group feature of enterprise service
- Highly effective communication and collaboration by the enterprise service: the function of @, comment and collaborative editing
Ubuntu Kylin users can install and use WizNote through Ubuntu Kylin Software Center.