Youker Assitant V1.3.3 Released!
Youker Assistant is a desktop management software, developed by Ubuntu Kylin for Linux users.
Features are as follows:
- complying with GPL and disclosing the source codes;
- complying with Linux safety rules and to be a root user by using policykit;
- aiming at easier to use by using QT + QML;
- Powerful System Office, providing the function of Cleanup, Feature, SysInfo and so on.
Since July 2013, UK has released a total of 20 upgraded versions and nearly one million downloads. It currently supports Chinese, English, Spanish and many other languages and around the world has a lot of active users.
Fixed bugs in V1.3.3:
- the wrong display of dynamic images during the Quick Cleanup;
- No Chinese introduction about Youker Assistant and associated compiled dependencies;
- getting stuck on the log-in page when the network is abnormal.
Participated project: https://launchpad.net/youker-assistant